Our focus is your care. We bring over 40 years of experience to providing the care you need, where you want it – in your home.
Home Health Care, Companion Service, Family Caregiver Training and Support, PRI Nursing Home Assessment, In-Home Safety Assessment, Reduced Rate Home Care Program, Live-In Service. Read More
Home Aides of Rockland, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization. All contributions to the agency are tax-deductible. Our Reduced Rate Home Care program is supported by the generosity of our donors. Your gift of any size helps to maintain clients safely in their homes, which given a choice, is where we all would prefer to stay as we age. Read More
How do I know what kind of care my loved one needs?
The first step to starting service is an "intake" conversation with a nurse or coordinator. This "intake" will help us know what type and how much assistance might be needed. The second step will be to arrange an assessment visit to the home. Scheduling the days and times, as well as activities of assistance will follow. Read More
Joyce - Haverstraw, NY
"After many strokes, a hip replacement and the death of my husband, the people, nurses and others at Home Aides of Rockland, Inc. have helped me during this time. I couldn't have made it without you during the past few years. Your kindness and dedication helped me to achieve my present and marginal independence. Any one in need of compassion and care needs to know that Home Aides is available to them." Read More
- To receive your FREE Directory of Services for Elders and Family Caregivers, please stop in to Home Aides of Rockland at 151 South Main St., New City, OR email your request to Directory@homeaides.org. Organizations providing services for elders and/or family caregivers may obtain multiple copies by
stopping in or emailing a delivery request. Download the Directory here. ______________________________
HHA Training Program Schedule for 2014
(Call to schedule an interview)
Click here to make a secure online donation
to Home Aides of Rockland:
Do you know how easy it is to give to Home Aides while shopping online? use Good Search info below and find out how.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
• How do I know what kind of care my loved one needs?
• How much will it cost?
• When are aides available?
• Can aides drive the person they are caring for to appointments?
• Are employees bonded and screened?
• What is a licensed home care agency?
• What is an accredited home care agency?
• Can we meet and interview the aide prior to making a decision?
• What if a loved one needs short term care after surgery?
• Does my insurance cover Home Aides?